Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I Miss My Wife When She Goes To Work

This morning I put on cute striped tan with black lines pantyhose over my black lace panties.  I also put on my new black lace bra and medium breast forms and a nice white with black pattern dress that zips up the back and my black high heels.  My wife was pleased! And I was so excited my panties were wet from precum. When she felt my panties under my dress she looked at me and said, "You know you are not to be erect or wet unless I give you permission so we will let the Spencer Paddle help you understand how to behave when I get home Sissy".

4 comments:

  1. It's so nice to have something to look forward to all day isn't it Sweetie!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife punishes me also for having a wet spot. If it is larger than a nickel, she says I released too much cum during an edging and will have extra housework assigned to me. Like cleaning the windows inside and outside 3 or 4 times. Over and over again. Each time I am finished, she will find a streak and say, " Do them all again". A 6 hour job at least. And corner time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice that your women keep you in dresses. Do they wear pants all the time while you are in dresses?

    ReplyDelete